Back when Kissing With Confidence was formed in 1999, the world was a different place. We didn't have Zoom, video conferencing was glitchy and training was always in the room.
Even as Zoom and Teams became mainstream, facilitating was still done in person.
Since March 2020 we have embraced live virtual learning. Our business is transformed. Rainmaker LVL (Live Virtual Learning) was first delivered to 90 UK directors of a global consultancy from our front rooms in June 2020. Now we are in spare bedrooms, home offices, and kitchens around the world.
As we embraced this modern take on learning and development our global expansion strategy emerged. It includes:
- Launching a premium version of our flagship Rainmaker programme
- Focusing more on our digital proposition and live virtual learning
- Launching a trainer academy to train new facilitators and inspire BD professionals (coming soon)
Which is encapsulated with our new vision:
“To create unique learning experiences for professionals worldwide.”
Less Kissing. Still Confident
The name Kissing With Confidence hasn’t gone away. But we’ve grown up a bit. Our new handle, KWC Global, looks to our future in the world, while staying true to our Kissing With Confidence roots.
And the eagle-eyed amongst you will have spotted our logo has changed from one circle to three, to represent the core pillars of our training:
- Business development for professionals: build deeper relationships, transform your pipeline, learn to love selling
- Compelling storytelling: win more pitches, deliver dynamic client workshops, persuade your prospects
- Building high performing teams: transform your culture, increase your sales, improve retention
All of which speaks to our new strapline:
“Prepare to grow”
That’s our plan. Call us if it’s yours too.