Dealing With The Emotional Impact of Change
pin back your ears
Being able to manage your emotions, particularly when it comes to change, is a sign of good emotional intelligence. Learn how to manage your own anxieties about change and be a supportive and productive team member.
- Introduction to the Reuven Bar-on EQ framework
- Key intrapersonal competencies (my relationship with myself) & key interpersonal competencies (my relationships with others), with emphasis on:
- Self-regard, optimism, happiness and resilience
- Developing empathy and rapport
- The Change Curve: in theory and in practice
- Practising listening, reflecting, summarising and asking questions when dealing with others who are affected by change processes
HOW WE DO IT
Let’s talk! Call us on 0333 577 0040 to discuss your speciﬁc needs and build the programme that’s right for you.
BLEND AND BUILD
we can work together on creating something unique just for you!
Change: The Pioneer JourneyChange: The Pioneer Journey
Change is a constant and a given in today’s professional environment. As a leader of change you need to be able to plan and communicate what’s coming along the line, deal with the emotional fall-out and keep the process on track. Learn how to lead others through the change process and in doing so make it a painless one.
Change: Action PlanningChange: Action Planning
In every change situation, keeping control of the process, and ensuring action and continuous momentum is vital. Learn how to create a “Change Charter” in relation to process and behavioural change – identifying the golden rules to help get it right first time, every time.
Change: Managing ChangeChange: Managing Change
Every manager deals with change regularly in their career in relation to process, behaviour and people, and in doing so often encounters significant challenges whether for themselves or those around them. Learn some practical tools for getting it all started and keeping it on track.