BD in a Hybrid World
In this fast-paced, interactive workshop we’ll share the 40 most common issues people have around doing BD in the current world. And we’ll share loads of really practical tips, tools and techniques to help make your business development in the new virtual business world as effective as possible.
- Sorting out your mindset, attitude & approach to BD: learning to love “selling”; embracing rejection; being persistent (not pushy); being optimistic; being in it for the long term
- Making time for BD. Prioritising it. Keeping it top of the agenda. Practical tips to do just this.
- How to approach and engage with potential new clients in the world of Zoom BD meetings and virtual networking events
- Getting organised - revisiting your contacts list. What about your “B-list”? And all the other old contacts and clients who you’ve let slip?
- How to reach out and get in touch; keeping in touch – 70 different ways & reasons to do this
- Being genuinely interested - business and personal. Ask, listen, empathise. Remember the power of (appropriate) self-disclosure and personal connection
HOW WE DO IT
Let’s talk! Call us on 0333 577 0040 to discuss your speciﬁc needs and build the programme that’s right for you.
BLEND AND BUILD
we can work together on creating something unique just for you!
Grab Your GremlinGrab Your Gremlin
Humans are hard-wired to avoid danger, and part of our early-warning system is our self-limiting voice, or Gremlin. Unfortunately, it’s more like a faulty alarm system, in that it sees danger where there is none, only discomfort and challenge. Here we learn not to fear but to adore, our Gremlin, moving through the discomfort to action, ability and confidence.
Accentuate the PositiveAccentuate the Positive
Being able to manage your emotions is a sign of good emotional intelligence and a key criterion for leaders. You’re intelligent – of course. You’re good at your job – that goes without saying. You’re great at helping others recognise and manage their emotions…..are you? And do you stay the course when things get tough, in a way that’s productive and helpful for yourself and those around you? This session helps develop your Emotional and Resilience Quotients, as well as helping others through change.
The 4 Stages of A BD MeetingThe 4 Stages of A BD Meeting
How do you conduct that all important meeting? Moving relationships forward at meetings is about getting what you want, to be sure. But achieving that depends on your ability to create rapport, ask the right questions, pitch effectively and ask for what you want. All elegantly of course, paying close attention to the personality and social style of your prospect.