The Prince & The Comedian: The Art of Influence
Niccolo Machiavelli said “it is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both” and Billy Connolly says that you should walk a mile in someone’s shoes, because “then you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes.”
The Prince and The Comedian are both right. This keynote will show you that when influencing another party, you need to inspire both fear and love, and that it is essential that you spend some time in their shoes.
This fast-paced session can be life-changing, as you see things from a new perspective. We are all prone to make mistakes when we try and exert our influence over others and in this hugely entertaining keynote you will find out where you make yours.
After this keynote? You’ll make fewer blunders, whether trying to get your teenager to pick up their dirty socks or get that client to push the right button. And you’ll be happier… because you stop kicking the cat when you get home.
- Want to Annoy the Other Side? The mistakes we make that can ruin our chance of success
- I Know What you are Thinking: Imagine you knew what makes them tick
- Are you Daft? Things you should never say if what you want is agreement
- The Wake Up Call: How to get them to understand you are serious if you think they are not listening
- Factors of Influence: From Likeability to Authority, what you have at your disposal to reel them in
Russell offers something totally unique. His approach inspires real change in our team’s behaviour
Russell brings words to life. He commands his subject, his audience and my respect
Having worked with Russell and the team over the years, I can honestly say that words cannot express the passion and enthusiasm that KWC display over the use of words/body language/emotion/expression etc. So hook up and enjoy the ride and learn the art of oratory from them and improve your personal and business success. Most of all have some fun!