1. Get Higher Performance With Teammaker
In today's fast-paced, fragmented hybrid business world, the ability to work effectively as a team is more important than ever.
Your shared goals, attitudes and practices are foundational to achieving your strategic goals.
2. Free Content Guide
3. Why Teammaker
With our Teammaker programme, you go beyond the vibe in your office to what lies underneath.
Teammaker is designed to help you understand yourself better, develop key skills, and foster a culture of collaboration and efficiency within your team.
In the end, you'll have better colleagues... because you'll be a better colleague!
On your Teammaker journey, you’ll achieve tailored objectives like:
- Develop a deeper understanding of your personal style and how it impacts your team
- Discover key emotional intelligence competencies, including empathy, optimism, and resilience
- Improve your leadership skills and drive team success
- Learn effective delegation techniques to increase performance and productivity
- Understand the importance of feedback and coaching in team development
- Learn how to build strong professional relationships
- Discover how to harness the power of effective decision making
- Understand how to motivate your team and lead others
- Form assertive communication styles and use them to achieve your business goals
- Discover how to present with impact, gravitas, and authority
4. The Kirkpatrick Model And Your Outcomes
- Investment – clients report increased efficiencies and savings from enhanced performance and improved staff retention.
- Culture – businesses report a significant increase in staff engagement, providing a new sense of purpose.
- Applicable skills – 100% of participants were immediately able to apply the knowledge and skills learned in their role.
- Facilitators – participants rate facilitators 97% on average, in areas including interaction, learning levels, and applicability
5. What You'll Learn
After the pre-programme assessment, there are two masterclasses which form Phase One of the Teammaker programmme. These are:
Strategic Facilitated Day on Vision and Values: the Pioneer Journey
Focusing on vision and values (team and organisational), teams can establish their common purpose and commit to how they’ll work together: what they’ll stop doing, start doing and do better along the way. Strengthening them as a team while they manage change in demanding environments and strive to achieve their desired objectives.
Understanding Self and Others Using the Social Styles Model
This powerful learning tool helps you become more self-aware and understand how you and others behave in various communication situations. Based on observable “see and do” behaviours, you’ll understand how to flex your style and enhance your versatility to improve communications, engagement and professional relationships with your team, your clients and your stakeholders.
Depending on the nature of your development needs and your business objectives, Phase Two of your tailored Teammaker programme will blend together your required skills development elements. These often include the following areas, but we know every team is unique, so we work in partnership with you to achieve the perfect mix.
Our most requested skills areas include:
- Personal presence and impact, gravitas and authority
- Influence and persuasion
- Handling challenging meetings and conversations
- The art of giving and receiving feedback
- Managing change
- Leadership styles, skills and behaviours
- Creating a coaching culture
6. How is Teammaker Delivered?
You can have it in the classroom or live online, or a mix of both.
All backed up by KWCWonderwall, our participant portal, filled with interactive, inspirational takeaways and other resources, to continue their independent, self-directed learning.
Through a tailored needs analysis, the Teammaker journey is designed specifically for you and your team. A carefully curated blend of group workshops, one-to-one coaching and group check-in workshops at intervals along the way will move you to the level of performance you are aiming for.
7. Who is This Programme For?
Teammaker is designed for participants who are committed to both their own and their team’s development. Whether you’re an experienced manager looking to sharpen your skills or new to a leadership role, Teammaker can provide the tools and strategies you need to build high-performing teams.