KWC Professional Services
Professional services training for ambitious businesses
In fast-growing consultancies and advisory businesses, business development and leadership is essential. But that doesn’t mean it’s something everyone is skilled at.
But for more than twenty years, we’ve helped companies to overcome these challenges, by providing business skills training on selling, building relationships, leading a team, and communication skills.
Our tailored programmes help you create high performing teams, build stronger relationships, deliver memorable winning pitches, cross-sell more effectively and close more deals.
Are you prepared to grow?
What delegates say about our programmes
The session developed a clear cohesive approach to a successful BD meeting.
I came away feeling more confident about pitching and selling.
I have a roadmap to structure the areas I need to work on.
Deploying this thinking will will sharpen my edge in moving relationships forward.
Lively orderly reminder of how to improve verbal pitches.
This significantly changed how I think about delivering information to clients.
Some Challenges You Might Need Help With
- Upskilling young consultants/lawyers/accountants as they progress from more than excellent technicians
- Teaching your people to deliver sharp value propositions individually and as ambassadors for your business
- Improving your team’s networking skills, internally and externally, to deepen relationships, identify client potential, and increase cross-selling opportunities
- Deepening client and prospect relationships
- Kickstarting business development at all levels of your organisation from directors/partners to associates
- Building and sustaining high performing teams
Here’s How We Help Solve Your Challenges
We know that every investment needs a return. Our team have been working with the Big Four and private equity behemoths for decades and have vast experience in the areas that are important to you.
Our team doesn’t work on ethereal promises, rather on real results, We expect to achieve Kirkpatrick Level Four, here’s how:
1. Experienced, passionate facilitators
Our team have real life experience working in professional services so are ideally placed to talk to your team on their level.
2. Relevant, practical advice
We’ll provide you with usable tools and techniques you can use straight away, instead of theory you’ll hear once and forget about. Whether it’s business development, leadership, or pitching, your team will leave their sessions with actionable learning.
3. Long-term partners
Our facilitators really care about making a difference to your business development and leadership success. They have your backs in the room and we’re available long after your sessions end.
4. Interactive, challenging sessions
Our sessions and keynotes are interactive action learning, with space for wide-ranging discussions that get your brain working and learning new skills and behaviours.
5. Return On Investment
We measure qualitatively and quantitatively. One to one coaching and mentoring, small group workshops and our unique KWC Wonderwall ensures our programmes are nicely sticky.
- 100% of senior management delegates said the knowledge and skills they learned improved their leadership performance
- 100% of attendees said the knowledge and skills learned improved their pitching skills
- 95% of delegates report an improvement in their personal business development performance after one month, 97% after three months
- Working with 3 of 4 of the top 4 global management consultants
- More than 75,000 professionals trained in 620 companies over 6 continents
- ROI averages 80 times investment 3 months after delivery
It is essential that whoever is out front giving them skills is an expert at the top of their game. That's precisely what KWC Global offers.