KWC is delighted to announce that our Co-Founder and CEO, Russell Wardrop is a speaker at the TEDxUniversityofGlasgow 2020 Main Conference
TEDx is a program of local, self-organised events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. This year, the University of Glasgow has organised their main conference, entitled “Dear World”, on Sunday 1st March at SWG3.
The event, that runs from 10am to 6pm, includes 10 inspirational speakers, (one of which is our very own Russell Wardrop), entertainment, fun activities, exciting food with a social note and so much more!
The theme of the day…
Buying a ticket for the conference will afford you the opportunity to think way into the future… to 2120. We live in a society where uncertainty and mental health looms over us all, where social media usage is at an all-time high. This is your chance to put all of your thoughts, opinions and recommendations of the world today into a time capsule and send it to our future selves.
The ten letters, ten speakers are:
- The Language of Mental Health - Alejandro Serrano
- Marketing Futurology - Alena Kostyk
- The Power of Visualization - Ana Isabel Bacallado
- Misconceptions Surrounding Eating Disorders - Felix Economakis
- About Climate Change - Jaime Toney
- The History of the Word 'C*nt' - Kate Lister
- The Confidence Formula - Russell Wardrop
- Why Maris Should Never Be Seen (Talk on Art) - Sophia Smith
- Neuroscience and Depression - Marios Philiastides
- Satellites and Accessibility - Ciara McGrath
Our CEO, Russell Wardrop explains more: “I’m thrilled to be speaking at this event and I’m really looking forward to hearing what the other guest speakers have to say. This presents me with a perfect opportunity to speak to a younger generation about the importance of self-confidence and being comfortable in your own skin.
It’s going to be a fantastic event – one that is sure to provide plenty of pause for thought, lots of healthy debate and inspirational ideas.”
The great news is that the event isn’t just open to students.
Tickets cost from £23 and can be purchased by clicking this link.
About Kissing With Confidence
For over 20 years, KWC has provided programmes on business growth, leadership and pitching for individuals and teams located around the world. With three epic paths to business growth, Rainmaker, Pitchmaker and Teammaker, the consistent ROI delivered speaks for itself.